Entry details for the next open training for the 420 class can now be found by following the link below.
The three days of training will be led by Graeme Grant immediately before the 420 Nationals which form part of the 2019 Volvo Dun Laoghaire regatta, the time table is as follows:
- Tuesday 9th July – full training day
- Wednesday 10th July – full training day
- Thursday 11th July – full training day
- Friday 12th July – First day of nationals
- Saturday 13th July – Second day of nationals
- Sunday 14th July – Third day of nationals
We will be based in the National Yacht Club in Dun Laoghaire for both the training and the racing. There are currently 10 places available for the training so if sailors can confirm their places at the earliest opportunity it would be ideal.
Several sailors have taken the opportunity to enter the nationals during the early bird price window but for those still to enter you can follow the link below that will take you directly to the entry page on the Volvo Dun Laoghaire regatta website.