We are delighted to confirm that the Schull training camp will take place at the Fastnet Marine Outdoor Training Centre during the mid-term break in February next year.
Sailors and their parents are asked to note the following:
- Registration will take place on the afternoon of Sunday 19th February. A welcome briefing will be held at 1800 in the sailing school at which the coaching team led by Ross Killian will outline the program for the week.
- Training will continue from Monday 20th to Thursday 23rd.
- On Friday 24th we will hold a one day regatta of races for all sailors for the Currabinny Perpetual Cup and other fun prizes.
- There will be no accommodation option on this occasion and sailors and their parents are encouraged to secure their accommodation for the week as soon as possible.
- Arrangements will be made locally for lunches to be delivered to the clubhouse as in previous years.
- A sailors dinner will take place on one of the training evenings and details of the arrangements for this will be confirmed later.
We look forward to confirming further details of the event shortly after Christmas. In the meantime if you have any queries or requests please contact Michael McCann.